- Transport Museum - Totally free of charge. Learn how Coventry was once the centre of the British auto industry.
- Warwick Castle - Going back in time to the medieval ages
- Coombe Country park - Wide open spaces, ideal for a picnic.
- Twycross zoo - nearest zoo to us.
- West Midlands Safari Park - Feed the animals as they come to your car.
- Alton Towers - the rides said to be better than Disney Land Paris.
- Cadbury World - Chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate
- National Space Centre
The first thing we noticed was this building that looked like a balloon. It actually is - the outer walls of the semi-transparent tower is clad with inflated ETFE layers.
Filled with interactive exhibits, the place is really educational and entertaining at the same time.
I guess the highlight of the show was the animated movie projected into the circular dome of the theatre which short of enveloped you and made you feel like you were travelling in space.
We really enjoyed the trip and I recommend the place to anyone with school going kids.
Loading up the rocket
Weight on the moon
Booth to call mars
A final shot of the semi-transparent building.