26 April 2004

Petaling Street Site Down

Just found out that the Petaling Street Project web site is down. I suspect it was due to the enormous traffic it received every day. Anyway hope Aizuddin finds a solution. We should all give him some credit for carrying out such a project in the first place and that too for FREE.

Oh yah! I received a few queries about Gmail. Well! it turns out that its not available for everyone. I guess I am among the first lucky few to try it out (due to the fact that I am an active blogger). So far so good.

By the way, I am looking for a simple and free service which allows you to put up short updates on your website without editing the entire site. Something like the tag board but the difference is that only authorised people can add to it. If you know of such a service, please let me know.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin