12 September 2008

Vistaprint business cards

Just realised that I have almost run out of my business cards. It's been slightly more than a year since I took Vistaprint's "250 free business cards" offer.



This was before I commenced my PhD studies and was a stay-at-home husband taking care of the kids. I was a full time blogger then and my blogs were my sole source of income. One day I happened to come across the above mentioned offer and I thought "why not". All I had to do was pay for the delivery cost.

Though initially I was wondering what I would do with the cards, they have proved really useful. Before this, people would give me their business cards and I would have to explain that I didn't have one - I was unemployed, blah, blah, blah. That doesn't happen any more.

Unlike some bloggers who prefer to put only the blog url, I put in my home address in as well. Great to give out to friends who always forget your house address. It's definitely better than writing it down on a loose pieces of paper which might get thrown away accidentally. Besides, it is a great way to create awareness about your blogs.

Anyway, I was thinking of ordering a new set of business cards from Vistaprint and was delighted to find out that you can still order 250 cards for free (you only pay for the delivery). The free option has 42 designs you can choose from. There are many more ways you can further customize your card such as by uploading your own designs and so on.

The great thing is that they have slashed prices for a number of options. For example, However, by paying a little bit more (£8.24 instead of £11.99) you can opt for the Premium quality cards. Do check out their range of products including cards letter heads, sticky notes, etc.

However, make sure you do read the fine print before you order and don't rush while going through the ordering process. Decide whether you really want to join the VistaPrint Rewards scheme or accept any of the offers or extras as the costs can add up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the shipping fees is too high, more then I printed locally

Dilip Mutum said...

It's quite cheap here in the UK as compared to printing locally.

Anonymous said...

Does it bother anybody else that they say the cards are completely free, then make you pay an large shipping charge?

The cards are great, and really affordable for most people, but they're not 100% free.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin