22 June 2007

Lot of phones going to be homeless after the iPhone comes out

A recent survey report states that one-in-four (26%) potential smart phone purchasers say they’ll opt for the iPhone when it comes out. It's not surprising and I may be one of those guys.

There are loads of funny videos on the iPhone doing the rounds of YouTube now. I thought this one was hilarious.



My old Motorola might be hitting the road too. For iPhone Review and Video visit the site Whatgoodisyouroldphone.com

2 comments:

5xmom.com said...

Adam, Just to let you know, I got one spammer yesterday using the name Adam with email ahoklah@gmail who left a political sensitive comment at my blog. The comment is on my spider photo post.

Dilip Mutum said...

Thanks for informing me. Someone trying to get me into trouble. There was one a#$hole who always left his biased political views in my comments. I suspect that he/ she is the guy as I told him off the last time he did that.

Would highly appreciate it if you could give the IP address to me so that I can track him down.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin