31 January 2007

Melayu Boleh project update

It's one more day to go before the Wangcyber forum's "Melayu boleh SEO Challenge" ends and 18 days after I started my Melayu Boleh project.

It's been an interesting experience and I learnt a few new things. My blog post went up to 4th position in Google search results just 2 days after I wrote it. Then it disappeared altogether for a few days.

It was at 2nd position for several days before it came down. Right now, my post is:
- #7 in Google
- #5 in Yahoo
- #4 on Altavista
- On 7th results page on MSN

That's pretty good, don't you think so?

Tags:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting, You are a very professional blogger.

I've joined your feed and sit up for in quest of more of your great post.
Additionally, I have shared your site in my social networks

Check out my homepage; additional info

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin