14 September 2004

Fahrenheit 9/11

Got my hands on a pirated copy of Fahrenheit 9/11 courtesy of a friend. I thought it would be a boring documentary but was at the same time wondering what all the hoo haa was about. I have to say, I really enjoyed the documentary. Watching it made me laugh, anxious and sad. I am not really sure whether everything presented in the documentary is a fact but Michael Moore is really convincing.

It shows the White House led by George Bush, manipulating and misleading the entire American public. Besides this, the documentary is not kind on the Saudi government. May be the reason that it not being shown on Malaysian theatres. The Iraq conflict is depicted from both angles and has some very graphic scenes. Definitely not for the weak hearted.

Not one to just believe a one sided viewpoint, did some searching on the interent and came across this site - Unfairenheit 9/11, The lies of Michael Moore by Christopher Hitchens and Fifty-nine Deceits in Fahrenheit 9/11 by Dave Kopel

However, Michael Moore has provided answers to the questions raised in his own web site at Factual Back-Up For Fahrenheit 9/11

Watch it an tell me what you think.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin