05 October 2003

To do list

Just got back after a short break. It's always nice to be with loved ones.
My problem was that I had been doing a lot of things at the same time- including BLOGGING, which as my wife pointed out, also takes some time to do. Another problem is that new work keeps cropping up and ALL of them are urgent. I am trying to find a solution to this problem by making a To Do List on my white board. I list all of them with the last due date- the more urgent ones on the top. I cross them out as soon as I finish up with one. And oh! I should not get distracted. Thanks darling! More solutions anyone?
BTW, I am taking down my tag board for a while until I get a replacement. I received a message from Zonk board saying that they are not going to provide the free service anymore. Well! it was nice while it lasted.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin