07 November 2013

Donate to my Movember Page

Last Update: 3 December 2013

I have never had a moustache my whole life, partly due (maybe mostly) to genetic reasons. I have attempted in the past but gave up after a few days growth or non-growth of face stubble.

Anyway, I am finally trying to grow some hair on top of my upper lip - for a good cause. It is the time of the year again - it's Movember and I am helping raise some money - all in the name of Men's health.

Please donate generously. CLICK HERE TO DONATE

Thanks

Add caption

Pics charting my progress:

Week 1: Clean Shaven

Week 2: Got some stubble. My daughter tell me that it looks horrible


Week 3: Not much difference. I think that's about as much as it will grow


End of Week 4. That's as far as it goes.

Thanks to everyone who supported me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin