21 October 2012

Where to find recycled Cycles in Coventry

Updated : 21 May 2013
So far I know of 3 places where you can recycle your old bike or buy a recycled bike in Coventry:

Coventry recycled cycles

Bike Workshop

The Re-Cycle project - Coventry Jesus Centre

I have also seen nice looking bikes on the back of the scrap metal trucks several times. They might be willing to sell it to you for a couple of quid if you are into restoring.

Look at the Freecycle Coventry site. I have noticed people giving away old bikes a couple of times. You will need to sign up. I once got a really nice mountain bike through the site, while I was studying at Warwick Univ.

2 comments:

BabyPink said...

May you and your loved ones have a better, more prosperous and more meaningful 2013!

Cheers! :)

Blockbuster Diva said...

Yeah sometimes new bikes tend to be expensive...Recycled bikes can be a solution to that and also protect the environment somehow.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin