20 December 2010

In front of my PC with Coke

WARNING: Depressing post ahead. Though it ends on an optimistic note.

Today has been a rather stressful day. It might have something to do with the fact that my son was vomiting all night (he's much better today) or I went to bed at 5 am in the morning or maybe that it's cold, everything is covered with snow and gloomy outside. It might also have something to do with the fact that I had a discussion about our finances with the wife (and ir does not really look good) and that I still have another chapter of my PhD thesis to complete.

My wife has gone to help a friend who's leaving the UK soon to pack. My son is taking a nap and my daughter is busy in her imaginary World. I am now in front of my PC with a class of Coca Cola Zero and I do feel much better.

Coca Cola Zero

No! Coca Cola did not pay me to write this post.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin