08 September 2010

7th Blog Anniversary

Today, I have been blogging for 7 long years and this is my oldest blog. I started blogging on the ah ok lah blog on the 8th of September 2003 and it has been an amazing journey.

I started blogging anonymously and late went public. I opened up my heart, shared my happy and sad moments, my anxieties and hope, made fun off, ranted and made friends all around the World.

I have been with Blogger all this while and though I did consider moving to Wordpress, I am glad I didn't.

Looking at the statistics, I can see that my most popular post is 'Freemasons in Malaysia' with 4,143 Pageviews and 42 comments. Check out some of my more popular posts and I realise that I actually write about anything under the Sun.

A big Thank You to all my visitors.

5 comments:

Tricia said...

Congrats on 7 years of blogging! That's quite and accomplishment. :)

To many more years and many more fantastic posts.

lillian said...

WOW congratulations to your 7 years of blogging!!
keep it up :-)

Dilip Mutum said...

Thanks Tricia, lillian

BabyPink said...

Belated happy birthday, Blog! :)

Dilip Mutum said...

Thanks Diane.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin