01 November 2009

Two birthdays in London

My daughter turned 6 last week but we were busy with a training session and we decided to have it this weekend instead. She was joined by her mother - my amazing wife, who celebrates her birthday today.

Happy Birthday darling.


Here's looking forward to many, many, many more happy returns of this day, celebrating together. .

We had a small (only us) but fabulous party at our sis-in-law's place in London and we had two lovely cakes from Maison Blanc. They were really delicious (will put up the pics later).

2 comments:

Nessa said...

A very happy birthday to your wife and daughter! :D

muhammed said...

This is a great post! I can see that you have put a lot of hard work on your blog. I'm sure I'd visit here more often. You can also drop by our website

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin