14 January 2009

Blogroll problems

I have been using Blogrolling.com to manage my blogroll (on my right hand side bar). Quite recently, I realised that some of the links are dead. It was only then that I realised that we can only add but cannot delete the dead links from the blogroll - in fact, I can edit it at all.

According to their blog, their site was hacked late last year and they took the "system offline to ensure that no customer data was compromised". Right now they are in the process of developing a new blogrolling system. It's quite frustrating but I am sure it will be worth the wait.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have not used blogspot, but I know on wordpress you can easily remove and add on the wordpress admin section itself.

Till then,

Jack

Anonymous said...

problem is, it's been "offline" for a very very long time! I too was looking to prune my blogroll when I discovered this, a few months ago. I do hope they roll out their new system soon.

Anonymous said...

aww man you got to hate that. I love wordpress! i use to be a strictly blogger person until i figured our godaddy would install wordpress automatically

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin