01 June 2008

Pink flowers

Noticed a strange plant coming up all over the place. Uprooted most of them and I don't know why, left this one. Quite recently it started flowering - beautiful pink flowers. Like usual, I have no idea what this plant is. Now I am regretting cutting the plants. The amazing thing is that I have no idea where they came from.

pink flower

Join Green Thumb Sunday
Join


Gardeners, Plant and Nature lovers can join in every Sunday, visit As the Garden Grows for more information.

3 comments:

Aiyana said...

I wish something that pretty would start growing in my flower bed! Happy GTS,
Aiyana

Anonymous said...

I look here again and again in different times by and am pleased about the interesting and well written contributions. Cordial thanks and many greetings from the center of Germany.

Anonymous said...

These flowers are looking too pretty and I request you to not cut them because the sign of peace can come from anywhere and they are looking as a sign of peace.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin