24 July 2007

Quality furniture site

As I have mentioned several times on this blog, I have been an Ikea fan for quite sometime. However, I can feel that my taste is slowly changing. Maybe watching too many Colin and Justin interior decoration shows on TV is having it's effect. The company produces very functional furniture that you put up yourself but somehow lacks the sophistication.

If I were a successful business man, I am not quite sure whether I would go for plywood or fibreboard furniture that I have to put together, for my office.

On the other hand, this handsome computer desk is something that I would definitely consider. It comes from the online furniture store 'Furniture From Home', which carries a range of high quality bedroom, Living Room and Home Office Furniture among others.

Their website is quite nice and it's easy for customers to shop by room, style, or color using the advanced search on the site.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin