07 July 2007

Mrs. Rugged reviewed

Just went through Mandi's (aka Mrs. Rugged) personal blog - 'The Official Mrs. Rugged'.

Nice template and I like the fact that her blog is not cluttered with ads. However, the font might be a bit too small for some people with bad eyesight Of course all I had to do was hit Ctrl+ to enlarge the font on my browser.

I am not sure why, but she has 3 different blog rolls on the side bar. Might be better to consolidate them into one. Couldn't find a link to my blog though. hint! hint! It might also be a good idea to provide a link to the home page from individual posts.

Mandi is also part of the "I follow movement", so go on over to her blog and leave your comments.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the review! There was a weird thing with the blogrolls when I changed my theme, so thank you for making me aware of it. I re-adjusted the sidebar a little bit, but you're right, there are a lot of things going on with those blogrolls... Anyway, thank you for the review!

Dilip Mutum said...

You are welcome Mandi.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin