07 June 2007

Who would you like to have dinner with?

Was going through "The way it is" Steve Lorenz's blog, when I came across this interesting post titled "Four People to eat with". He answers the question:
"If you could sit down and eat dinner with four people, who would they be and why?"

The people he choose and the reasons for choosing them were quite interesting. Then I thought about it myself - "Who would I like to have dinner with?"

Initially all short of famous people came to my head, dead leaders, actors, prophets and so on but in the end, the people I would really like to have at my dinner table are my parents, who are so far away in Malaysia. The two other people would be my 2 old grandfathers (one from my father's side and another from my mother's side), whom I haven't seen in a long, long time. It's my fault and I have no excuses. Would really like to see them before they pass away - they are really really old.

Thanks Steve for that interesting post. BTW, Steve is a history major at the University of Michigan and writes on several blogs.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gracias for the nice post. I am glad you liked that one, as it provoked a lot of thought in my mind as well.

Dilip Mutum said...

You are welcome Steve. Keep blogging.

BabyPink said...

right now, i can only think of three people i'd want to have dinner with:

my deceased maternal grandmother because i can barely remember her...

prophet muhammad (s.a.w.) so i can ask him about what could be done to reform my region's electoral process (read: fraud).

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin