24 June 2007

Business coaching site

I subscribe to the idea of lifelong learning. Education doesn't have to end with school or after a degree. Actually I have realized that besides renewing what I already know, I need to take classes to keep myself up to date with the new skills and knowledge to enable me to achieve my personal goals.

I recall that I was in awe of a friend during my MBA. He was a medical doctor who joined the corporate sector and had become the managing director of a group of companies and I wondered why he needed to get an MBA. Later during one of our courses, I learnt of Maslow's 'Hierarchy of needs' and how we move towards self-actualization after we have satisfied our other needs starting with the physiological needs.

There are various educations institutions providing executive-level coaching for individuals and one of the leaders is Prosper, Inc. Started by owners, Ethan Willis and Randy Garn, Prosper, Inc. is a global leader of coaching and distance training and provides mentoring in Real Estate Investing, Stock Market Investing, Business Marketing, E-commerce and Personal Finance.

Here is the LinkedIn profile of prosper learning.

I was quite impressed with the real success stories in the testimonials from former students. I guess this is the reason that they were named as 2005 Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year.

However, it should be noted that membership is by invitation only so if you are interested, contact a Prosper consultant now to find out if you are eligible.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin