17 April 2007

The technorati experiment

I got to know about this experiment in the ppp forum and later Jimi Morrison added me. Joining the Technorati Faves Experiment too, to see if it helps me with my rankings.

If you want to join in too, read the directions given below:

***Start Copying Here:***

Here are the rules:

1) Fave all the blogs on this list.

2) Write a short introduction paragraph about how you found the list and include a link to the blog that referred you to the list.

3) COPY the Rules and ENTIRE List below and post it to your blog. To avoid duplicate content and increase the amount of keywords your site can accessible for, go ahead and change the titles of your blog. Just don’t change the links of the blog.

4) Take all of the “My New Faves” from the blog that linked you and add them to the “Original Faves” list.

5) Add up to 5 more faves to your “My New Faves” List along with a link to fave them. (You can just copy and replace a url from the other ones so you have the link and don’t have to hunt down the blogs on Technorati.)

My New Faves

Bringing up an Aidan and handling Holland-Fave the Site
Brajeshwar-Fave the Site
Dad of four-Fave the Site
Lil' Honey collection-Fave the Site
Larry Hnetka goes Hmm-Fave the Site
My Thailand diary -Fave the Site

The Original Faves

Shadowscope-Fave the Site
theapp.net-Fave the Site
Miles Business Blog-Fave the Site
The Pond-Fave the Site
ah ok lah - blogosphere and life-Fave the Site
CoolAdzine for Marketers-Fave the Site

Digital Nomads-Fave the Site
Soho Quest-Fave the Site
The Sovereign Journey-Fave the Site
Internet Serious Business-Fave the Site

Stephen Fung - Fave the Site Add him to your favorites and he’ll donate to charity!
Ed Lau - Fave the Site
QMusings - Fave the Site

Gary Lee - Fave the Site
Dosh Dosh - Fave the Site
Nate Whitehill
- Fave the Site

Ms. Danielle - Fave the Site
Jeff Kee - Fave the Site
Scribble on the Wall - Fave the Site

ChaCha - Fave the Site
Jon Lee - Fave the Site
Samanathon - Fave the Site

Eat Drink & Be Merry - Fave the Site
The Man of Silver
- Fave the Site
Hannes Johnson - Fave the Site
My Dandelion Patch
- Fave the Site

Nathan Drach - Fave the Site
SiteLogic - Fave the Site
Julies Journal - Fave the Site


***End Copying Here***

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adam.. I'd do this for you but do I have to open each single link, copy and paste? that takes f o r e v e r !!! isn't there an easier way?

Anonymous said...

That's right.

In my case, my blog is hosted with blogger and I just copied and pasted the whole thing (with links) into my post, so I did not have to open each and every site. Not sure about Word Press powered blogs.

Anonymous said...

OH ok. Well, as far as I know it doesn't work. sorry.. if I do figure it out I'll join in :-)

mynameislina said...

Hey Adam,

I had made you my faved!

Anonymous said...

Sexy: Thanks. Adding you too.

MK said...

Hi Adam! You may not know me yet but I happened to drop by here by chance. I like your blog. It's clean. It's nice. It's a Blogger blog. So how and where did you get this 3-column template that looks like a WordPress 3-col template. OK, I admit I'm interested. Appreciate your feedback, if you don't mind.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mark, You are not the first guy who has asked about the template. It is heavily modified from the NodeThirtyThree Design Nonzero1.0 template. E-mail me in case you are interested in the template. Cheers.

MK said...

Hi again! The modification part sounds scary to a non-techie like me. Anyways, thanks again for the reply. I'll sleep on it for a while.

narrowband said...

This is interesting. Isn't it similar with the 'Z-list'?

Dilip Mutum said...

Narrowband: Yep! It's something like that but this time with Technorati favourites in the equation.

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I came from Karen's site. I am also participating in the Technorati Favorites Exchange...

I have already favorited you. Would be nice if you would do so too.
http://www.technorati.com/faves/?add=http://www.deepakjeswal.com

Also, you can read about it here:
http://www.deepakjeswal.com/?p=183

I hope you will find my blog enjoyable and interesting and worth returning to

Cheers!
Deepak Jeswal

Dilip Mutum said...

Hi Deepak. You have a nice blog too. Just added you to my favs.

WAHM said...

Hi Adam.. like to exchange faves?
http://homeofficewomen.com/?p=242

derrik dyka said...

Ooops, sorry. I didnt realize you were added to the list prior to me adding.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin