21 April 2007

Learning PHP from the experts

I once took a short duration certificate course at a local IT college in Malaysia. It was during this course that I was introduced to HTML, CSS and ASP. At that time Open Source and Linux was quite new (at least in Malaysia). During this time, I was working as Communications officer at the Kula Lumpur office of an International NGO. We had an intern from Germany who was developing a website for the organisation. he was showing me the coding and I was lost. This was my first interoduction to Hypertext Preprocessor better known as PHP.

I was really keen to learn this programming language, which was used for designing dynamic web pages. Unfortunately the college didn't include PHP in the course.

I just learnt about OTG's PHP training services. They provide high quality and flexible training at quite affordable prices. The courses were built using a combination of industry recognized materials and their own course guides.

Classes are held at their state-of-the-art facility by Zend Certified PHP MySQL training instructors with over a decade of experience. They are also available for on-site training. Visit the site for more details.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin