31 March 2007

Windows utility tool

I download a lot of shareware and freeware programs on my computer all the time. If I don't like it or the trial period runs out, I just remove them. The problem is that in several case, there are always some traces left.

Just reviewed Macecraft Software's Windows optimization suite called jv16 PowerTools. This tool may be just what I need. It contains a registry cleaner, software uninstaller, file cleaner, history/MRU cleaner and lots of other features.


I am sure a lot of you don't want to buy software without trying it out. Well that's true for me too. Macecraft allows users to to download a fully working trial version (valid for 30 days). It was quite effective in removing all traces of removed software from the registry.

In case you are interested, jv16 PowerTools 2006 costs US$29.95. One plus point is that they have a really active support area with online forums.

Click here to get a discount coupon. A cookie will be saved in your computer on clicking the link and this will give you a 20% discount when you purchase any Macecraft Software.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin