17 February 2007

Reached Flickr limit

I finally hit the Flickr 200 pictures limit. This doesn't mean that I will not be able to load any more pictures onto my account. Only that, my photostream views will be limited to the 200 most recent images. I deleted some of the pics I didn't really like but that's a short term measure.

Now I am seriously wondering whether to upgrade to a Pro Account, which costs US$24.95 a year. This comes with a:
* Unlimited uploads (10MB per photo)
* Unlimited storage
* Unlimited bandwidth
* Unlimited photosets
* Permanent archiving of high-resolution original images
* The ability to replace a photo
* Post any of your photos in up to 60 group pools
* Ad-free browsing and sharing

I am quite happy to learn from their FAQs that if I "blogged a photo and it no longer appears in your list, it will still appear on your blog, and the photo's Flickr page will still work just fine."

Just another warning: If your free account is inactive for 90 consecutive days, it will be deleted.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin