20 February 2007

I am not a spammer

However, several Malaysian blogs running on Word Press seem to think so.

Trying to leave a comment on these blogs gives me the following warning:
Sorry, but your comment has been flagged by the spam filter running on this blog: this might be an error, in which case all apologies. Your comment will be presented to the blog admin who will be able to restore it immediately.
You may want to contact the blog admin via e-mail to notify him.

Not sure what spam filter these people are using but I am definitely not a spammer.

It really turns me off and I do notify the blog owners about this problem. However, if they don't seem to pay attention, I just don't leave comments and become another blurker.

Tags:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's happened to me once too.

Dilip Mutum said...

Their spam filter is obviously not working.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin