26 February 2007

Having a bla.st


Yesterday night I added my card on the bla.st directory. In case you haven't heard, Bla.st is an experimental visual card directory.

What makes this directory different from Fuelmyblog and other similar advertising sites is that it is not limited to blogs or websites. You can also promote your products and services, events and even make announcements.


This site is the brainchild of Tim Bromhead who also has a blog here.

bla.st cards can be online from 1 day to 10 years and can be placed into any category. Best of all, payment is optional. However, you can go higher up in the listings if you decide to pay. I guess that's only fair.

My listings for the ah ok lah blog is here and for the auto lah blog is here.

I learnt about the site from Larry.

Tags:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin