14 February 2007

Flowers for my love

Today is Valentine's day and I hope you have not forgotten to buy something for your loved ones.

Not wanting to take a chance, yesterday evening around 8pm, I excused myself from the house and quickly drove to the nearby Tesco.

They had a lot of flowers but none that I really liked - and most were overpriced. My wife loves Stargazer lilies but there were none there. In the end I bought a bouquet of half dozen roses and another bouquet of mixed flowers. I thought of hiding it till tomday but there was no way I could, so I just passed them to my wife. Rahil looked at me with expectant eyes asked me "where's mine Baba?" She was so happy when I passed her the bunch of roses.

valentine_roses

For those not married or away from your loved ones, you could always send roses. No matter what people say, roses remain the best symbol of love.

2 comments:

WAHM said...

Adam... Happy Lunar New Year (in advance) as I may not have internet access. Have a great time of celebration in London!

Dilip Mutum said...

Thanks Doris. Happy Lunar New Year to you too.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin