13 January 2007

Invitation accepted

I was finally invited into the new version of Blogger and of course I accepted.

The migration was quite easy and I had no problems at all. My layout looks OK and all the Widgits are working.

At first, I thought there was something wrong with the Performancing BlogRank Widgit. It showed that my rank is 0. Went over to the Performancing website and as I had suspected, they have closed their Metrics service. I had read the news sometime back that they were going open source. Fortunately, I am using three other free blog stat tools.

Excuse me while I go and check out the features on the new Blogger.

Related posts:
- Performancing acquired by Payperpost
- The New Look

Tags:

1 comment:

jessica said...

Hey I just saw this cool video I thought might interest you guys. Check it out:

http://travelistic.com/video/show/1988

Jess

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin