30 December 2006

Running around in chilly Chicago

Have you checked out the latest PayPerPost Postie Patrol clip #3 in Chicago?

Postie Robyn is given a number of tasks to do using the HP gear provided. In the video, she sets out to achieve all these tasks in below zero temperature plus chilly wind. I was actually shivering just looking at the video as she makes a snow angel (I think that's what she was trying to do) by lying on the snow and moving her arms around.

The best part comes last and I went Wow! as I saw the prizes she won. Yeah! Robyn, that was great and you deserve it.

I won't tell you what she won. See the clip for yourself.



I would love to participate in a Postie Patrol too but fat chance of that ever happening as I am in far away England.

This post is brought to you by HP, which has everything for all your Digital Photo Printing needs.

Tags:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin