08 March 2006

30 day photo

Yesterday I received an e-mail from John Koontz who has a nice photo blog, inviting me to join a photography challenge - 30 Days of Photos Challenge. The idea sounds quite simple: to post a picture every day for 30 days.

Since, I got my new digital camera, I have been taking pictures like crazy and I thought it should be easy. However, there are some conditions.

"
Now, the hard part isn’t taking a photo each day. It’s trying to get a photo worth showing every day. I, for one, am interested in how long each person can keep up with worthy photos. This exercise is really going to stretch our imaginations and creative ability"

Going through some of the pictures that I have taken these past few days, I am not sure whether they fall into the “creative” or “worthy” category but here goes - my first post.

palm
Ripe fruits on a palm tree near my office building.

Taken with my Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ9 in natural sunlight without flash/ auto mode. Picture cropped and resized using Irfanview.

Anybody else interested in joining in.

Tags:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to have you as part of the challenge! Can't wait to see the rest of the 29 days.

Anonymous said...

30 'good' photos? Easy job, just post my own face with 30 different pose lol.

Seriously getting 30 good quality photos is not as easy as it seems.

Interesting project, guess I will join in the fun.. later :p

Jack Golf Addix said...

for info , we might be moving to the northern states by mid year. provided the approvals authority sort it out by may.

Asyraf Lee said...

Sounds interesting. I'm in :D

Anonymous said...

HI

Im doing the 30day photo

www.johnpiercy.ca

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin