17 September 2004

One Year

I was in the process of introducing a friend to Blogger and the blogging world when I suddenly realised that I have been blogging for more than one year now – in other words, my blog is now 1 year old. I started blogging on the 8th of September last year.

I started reading other blogs and finally decided to have one of my own. I have remained faithful to Blogger, which has greatly improved its services since. I have moved through a few template changes (but not as often as Yaz) and list of links has increased. It's been a wonderful experience and I have made a lot of online friends - whom I have never actually never met but have shared their lives (or part of their lives) with me. I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you.

Would love to hear from other bloggers whether blogging has changed your life in some way or the other. How long have you been blogging?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin