05 July 2004

Hillarious MI

MI here stands for Malaysian Idol. If you thought William Hung was bad, you should watch the auditions for Malaysian Idol. I was able to catch one episode this friday on 8 TV.

I really enjoyed the show. I was laughing so hard that tears came to my eyes. Many of these guys would break down crying after they were booted out. But thats life. Take the sweet with the sour and I guess some people need to be brought back down to Earth from the clouds they were floating in. Actually, it is these people who really make the show interesting. After all if the show was full of beautiful people - all with good voices, it won't be much fun.

I really admire this one guy without arms who came to try his luck. He was not selected but I guess it takes guts to go out there and to do what they did. After all as William Hung said "I tried my best".

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin