10 May 2004

New Layout

Surfing around the various blogs, I notice that some bloggers like Yazmeen, change their layout almost every month. On the other hand there are those (like me) who make some subtle changes now and then but the overal look remains the same. Of course there are those who couldn't care less and has been using the same layout for years.

Anyway, just noticed that Blogger has a brand new look and they are now offering more great features, including several new templates. After going through them, I decided to use one of the new templates. I was getting bored with my old "simple" look and didn't have the time nor the inclination to spend hours coming up with a new layout. So just took the easy way out.

Comming to the new features, you can now view a list of the Previous Posts and they also offer a comments service. Now I am wondering what do do with my old Haloscan comments. There were a lot of interesting comments from all the visitors to my blog. I hope they will be preserved in my archives.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin