20 February 2004

Answers to questions posted by BabyPink

Some of the questions were quite straight forward but had to think a bit over questions 3 and 5. So here are my answers:
1. At night, before dozing off to sleep, what do you look at (just before you close your eyes)?
Ans: If I am alone, it’s usually the TV or a book but when I am with my wife, it’s her face.

2. If you were to kill someone, who would it be and how would you do it?
Ans: I have no wish to kill anybody. I am a peace loving guy. "Live and let live" is my motto.

3. If you didn’t exist in this world, what would the world be missing?
Ans: Rahil. (& maybe some more kids, still on the way)

4. If you could rearrange the appearance (arrangement?) of your face, how would you it?
Ans: I am very satisfied with my face and have no wish to rearrange anything. If I do change anything, it won't be me anymore. However, I wish I could improve my eye sight somehow and get rid of my glasses. Yes, I have tried contacts but couldn't be bothered with all the hassle of washing etc. etc.

5. If you were to choose one situation/experience of your life to live and re-live over and over again for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
Ans: I don't think I would want that as it won't be special anymore. The situations/experiences I treasure are special only because they happened once in my life.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin