14 December 2003

Lost a book

I was searching high and low for a novel I just picked up from a 2nd hand book store in Bangsar. It was a science fiction story called the First Immortal about a dying man who is cryogenically frozen and is brought back to live in the distant future. I was reading it on the bus on the way to Kuala Lumpur. I thought that I had put it in my bag. I suddenly realised that I must have left it behind in bus. I was reading it before the driver shut off the lights and I slipped it into the pocket in the back of the seat in front of me. It was quite early in the morning when I reached KL and in the hurry left it behind.
Just when I was getting to the interesting part. There is nothing I hate more than an interesting novel where I don't know the ending. Now I have to try and find a copy somewhere. Anyway I was planning to sit in front of the idot box tonight. Finally got a copy of Kill Bill (pirated?) from a friend.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin