31 December 2003

Happy New Year and Blah Blah Blah

I am in a bad mood. I guess everyone would be if they were in my shoes. This is going to be the 2nd New Year's eve which I will be spending all alone. Our boss is organising a big get together and attendence is compulsory for all employees on the 1st of January, 2004, which is tomorrow. And I was thinking of a romantic night out with my wife. Looking at the bright side, I will be taking leave immediately after that till the 4th of Jan.
Saw my parents off today. So its back to work at Kubang Kerian, Kelantan for my father and back to managing the house for my mum. Actually she was just mentioning (or hinting) that they are very lonely there in Kota Bharu, just the two of them together in a big house. I felt sad and think that I should make it a point to visit them more often. All our siblings are spread out all over - one in KL, one in Australia and me here way up north. I wonder when we would be able to celebrate the New Year - one big happy family like we did a long time ago.
Anyway, taking about the new year I have decided not to make any resolutions - just try to be good and avoid evil - in thought, speech and action. Is that a resolution?
Wishing everybody a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin