02 August 2010

my son the photographer

My son loves taking pictures but with my supervision all the time because I was quite scared that he would damage the camera or something. However, I realised that I was telling him what to shoot and thought that it would be a good idea to let him take pictures of whatever he fancied. So I just gave him my digital camera and let him go.

I forgot all about it until I discovered the camera on the floor where he had discarded it - after he lost interest. It was in great shape and the lens was not even smudged.

I looked at the pictures that he had taken all around the house. Most of the pics were of himself - probably enjoying the flash. Some were of his mum and rest of things I would have never thought interesting topics - like coats hanging, behind the radiator, table legs and so on.

Here are some of the pics that came out clearly:
IMG_1468

IMG_1454

IMG_1450

IMG_1459

IMG_1438

Next project: the garden at the back of our house.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin