19 July 2007

Blog overhaul required

Next on my list of blogs to review is Anylees' Wonderful. I don't want to be rude but I cringed when I opened the blog. The reason - it is the generic Blogger template that I hate the most. Nothing against the designer or against the blogger but light green dots is not just my thing. I am not really fond of that red colored font either as it makes it hard to read the posts. My suggestion to Anylee is to get a brand new template with a nice header.

Most of the posts are short and few are quite interesting. As I have always pointed out, longer original posts tend to get more comments. Some pictures to go with the blog would be a good idea. Yeah! This is true for my own blogs too. I keep telling myself that I should have an image to go with each post but so far ....

2 comments:

emilayusof said...

HI Adam! My best friend use the polka dots too! Your template is cool!

Dilip Mutum said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love your pictures.

You better advise your friend to move to another template. Almost everyone I talked to hates that template.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin