20 April 2007

Am I the hottest daddy blogger

I am in running for the Hottest Daddy Blogger on the Blogger's Choice Awards.

It is perfectly clear that I won't be able to break into the top 10 (unless there's some miracle). However, was quite pleased to find that till date I have received 16 votes (when I last checked) and in the top 20.

What most people don't know is that my blog is also self nominated for the "Best Marketing Blog" as well as for the "Best Blog About Blogging"

If you like my blog, please vote for me.

My site was nominated for Hottest Daddy Blogger!

My site was nominated for Best Marketing Blog!

My site was nominated for Best Blog About Blogging!

Tags:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah adam!! 3 nominations eh! congrats, congrats, congrats! hope you'll win or at least emerge top 10.

Dilip Mutum said...

Well I nominated myself (hangs head in shame). Winning will be a bit of a problem but I might get into the top 10. Make sure you vote for me.

sweetspirits said...

Hi Adam
I gave you a vote 4 hottest Daddy , i'll give the others a hit tomorrow i'm off to zzzland cheerz and all the best .

Dilip Mutum said...

Thanks for the vote, Sweetspirits.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin