08 March 2007

Gatwick to Orlando

I blogged about my childhood dream to visit Walt Disney world in Orlando in Florida. Yes!It's sad but I have never been there.

My friend was commenting that he won't go across the Atlantic just to visit some Children's theme park. Some people may disagree with that. Not wanting to get into an argument, I just pointed out that Orlando is not only about Walt Disney world. For those who are not aware, the place has over 90 attractions. This includes the Universal Studios and Seaworld. No wonder that Orlando has over 40 million tourists a year.

So if you guys are planning to visit Orlando for your holidays, you will be thrilled to learn that you can have a cheap flight to Orlando. For example, price of a flight with Northwest Airlines from Gatwick to Orlando starts from £150 (+ £130 tax). This offer is valid from 01 March 2007 until 30 March 2007. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to wish you a very happy birthday, and I wish your Orlando trip will come true.

Dad of 4+1 said...

It's ur bday Adam? HAPPY HOPPY BIRTHDAY

Dilip Mutum said...

Thank you guys.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin