12 February 2007

Working from home site

Received a request to review a site that focuses on working from home - http://www.workfromhomefacts.com. As I am a WFHD or Working at Home Dad, thought it would be a good idea to have a look at the site.

Looking at their new website design, I have to admit that I am not really impressed. There is an overall amateurish feel to the site. In my humble and honest opinion, they should get rid of their logo on top of their site and get something new, something stylish - maybe a Web 2.0 logo. The big Google ad up there on the top of the site simply clashes with their logo above it, thus creating a messy look.

You have to take a look at commercial "Home Business" sites, such as TheRichJerk.com to understand what I mean. I prefer neat and tidy sites.

Having said that, they have really nice content and a lot interesting topics. I love their Blog, maybe more than their main site.

Go over there and tell me what you think.
Sponsored

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin