17 December 2006

I love my nuts

When I tell people that I am a vegetarian, people give me a pitiful look and given below are a sample of what people said when I told them that I am a vegetarian:

You poor boy.
Are you crazy?
You are missing out on all the great stuff.
Oh dear.
We have some salad for you.
How do you get the nutrients?

I found this web page which might answer the last question.

Actually I am not a "pure" vegetarian and take milk and eggs. I believe the proper terminology for people like me is Ovo-lacto-vegetarian.
nuts
BTW, here is a pic of one of my favorite foods. Kenny Sia loves his coconuts. I too love my nuts.

Did you know that Nuts are chocked full of healthy nutrients? I found the title quite funny:
It's Full of Fat and Helps You Lose Weight

Tags:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin