15 March 2004

Tragedy in Spain

When I heard about the bombings in Spain I was a bit relieved at first. No! don't get me wrong and read on. It was a shocking tragedy - 200 people killed and 1,500 wounded. I really feel sad for the familes of the victims.
When the Spanish authorities blamed the bombings on the Basque separatist group ETA (which denied involvement in the bombings), I was thinking to myself, "Thank God, at least it's not another muslim terrorist group. " Then I later heard that al- Qaeda claimed responsibility and that three Moroccans and two Indians were arrested on Saturday in connection with the attack. U.S. Secretary of State Colin Powell said it was too early to say if al-Qaida was responsible and the Spanish authorities have not yet ruled out the ETA.
This really made my blood boil and if muslims are in fact involved - I can only say one thing to them- "you deserve to go to hell!" I know about islamic brotherhood etc. etc. but these stupid A**holes are determined to ruin the good name of Islam. Satan would be really happy with them as they are doing what he wants - Chaos, death and destruction and all of this in the name of Allah/God.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin