14 October 2003

Wanted List

Going through blogs, I noticed that several bloggers have a "wanted list". I keep a list of things to do, but not a "wanted list". Actually, there are a lot of things I want but out of the reach of my hands and pocket. Of course, as they say, human wants are unlimited. So I decided, I don't want to have a list as they keep changing but instead, I will write about a new "desirable" product I just came across, starting this week. Just came across this wonderful product, the Digital Binoculars from Bushnell which combines a powerful, long-range binocular with a .35 megapixel digital camera. 

A perfect accessory for birdwatchers (and perverts, I guess). If they could just add a telescopic microphone.. and a video recorder + a higher resolution. Why don't I just get a high-resolution video camera with a zoom lens? 

As I said, we will never be satisfied. Oh! And yes I want World Peace.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin